In general terms, our target audience is simply anybody interested in the environment and wildlife conservation.
There are however specific target audience niches:
Socially Responsible Investors (SRI)
- This Wikipedia article explains the SRI concept https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socially_responsible_investing
- This article has a profile of SRI.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/22/socially-responsible-investing-is-not-exclusive-domain-of-millennials.html
- We have identified these key points about SRI:
- One thing we know for certain about these people is that they care enough about sustainability to actively make decisions with their investments to promote change.
- Male and female. Women show a slightly stronger preference but the difference in the weighted average of scores assigned to gender is small.
- From the early twenties to end of life. Millennials are most likely (43%), Gen-X (33%) and Baby Boomers (25%) i.e. we need to have a corporate identity that appeals substantially to slightly “younger” generations. Younger investors are not the only ones who want to invest with environmental and social causes in mind.
- These investors have on average USD50,000 invested i.e. generally they are working.
- Articles should, therefore, be appropriate for a reader with some education. The writing style should be relaxed, informative and easy to follow. We would like our readers to be able to share articles with their children and therefore we suggest that articles be targeted at say secondary school level.