Would you like to submit an article or other media for publication on our blog?
The mission of https://Wildlife.page is to inform, inspire and motivate the world about wildlife and why its conservation is critical to the future of humanity.
The goals of the communication are:
- Communicating good news conservation stories to environmentally concerned people. We bring scientific, research and technical papers to a wider audience by making these easier for the layperson to read and understand, for example by removing technical jargon.
- Education about wildlife conservation. For example
- What can I as an individual do to help and stimulate wildlife conservation? e.g. use less plastic, eco-tourism, buy fair trade
- How wildlife conservation helps people, past, present and future.
- Highlight the work of wildlife conservation “rock stars” such as game rangers, marine scientists, polar scientists, zoologists, botanists and anti-poaching warriors to encourage young people to consider these as study and career options, thereby bringing more skills into future wildlife conservation
- Critical wildlife conservation issues and why these matter to humanity and our planet
- Sponsorship of specific conservation or development projects
Blog articles should be between 500 and 1,500 words.
You are free to choose any scientific paper that you think may be appropriate for the target audience.
In general terms, our target audience is simply anybody interested in the environment and wildlife conservation. We do, however, have specific target audiences in mind. If you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your article idea, a short biography, perhaps some examples of previous work that you have done and if we like the idea then we will share more details of our specific target audiences.
If you feel you have limited experience, we are prepared to have your article reviewed and proof-read by a senior science writer.
Any article published in our blog will be credited to you, thereby assisting you to build your online presence.
We have limited sponsorship and online ads on our blog. There is a revenue sharing model in place for successful articles.